This driver supports the hp color inkjet printer cp1700 series on Windows 2000, & Windows XP It contains ONLY the driver and does NOT include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or the printer toolbox.
1. Download the file onto your local hard drive.
2. Choose View then Options in your Windows Explorer. Check that the settings "Show all files" and "display the full path in title bar" are enabled.
3. Double click the .exe file.
4. This will extract all components necessary for the "add printer" installation, onto your hard drive. Make a note of the location of the extracted components.
5. Use the printer folder or
Already tried it? Give your review.