Default is "Disabled".
2. TV card can work.
3. Changed Boot Menu key to <F11>.
4. Display 'ACPI Compliant BIOS' in Post Sign On message.
5. Changed "PME# Power On" setup string to "PCI Devices Power On".
6. While Legacy USB is disabled, USB boot device still can boot.
7. Removed unnecessary beep sound during post.
8. BIOS can detect the CPU FAN speed which is less than 2600 RPM.
9. Adds a SETUP option to set SDRAM CAS latency.
10. Creative sound card works under Win 98SE/ME.
Updating BIOS Procedures
Create a bootable system floppy disk.
Download the FLASH.EXE and copy FLASH.EXE
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|K7VT2_1.30||262.1 KB||7 Mar 2003|