2. Download BinoDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the BinoDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called BinoDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the BinoDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Double click the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a computer with a cd in front of it).
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Turn the camera on. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this proc
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|Setup/layout.bin||422 bytes||25 Dec 2002|
|Setup/Setup.ini||154 bytes||25 Dec 2002|
|Setup/Setup.exe||46.1 KB||6 Jan 2000|
|Setup/ikernel.ex_||344.9 KB||3 Sep 2001|
|Setup/setup.inx||122.2 KB||25 Dec 2002|
|Setup/data1.hdr||18.2 KB||25 Dec 2002|
|Setup/data1.cab||518.7 KB||25 Dec 2002|
|Setup/98umss/UMSS.INF||2.2 KB||11 Sep 2002|
|Setup/98umss/UMSSPDR.pdr||8.6 KB||11 Sep 2002|
|Setup/98umss/UMSS.sys||18.8 KB||11 Sep 2002|
|Setup/data2.cab||596.7 KB||25 Dec 2002|