2. Download the iContactDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the iContactDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called iContactDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the iContactDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a gray icon with arrows pointing diagonally.) Double click on the Setup.exe icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. For Windows XP Users ONLY (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Fin
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|Setup/FlipDll.dll||45.1 KB||5 Aug 2002|
|Setup/tw561a.ds||48.1 KB||1 Dec 2002|
|Setup/release.txt||12.9 KB||14 Jan 2003|
|Setup/iContact.inf||11.3 KB||20 Jan 2003|
|Setup/Flip.exe||49.2 KB||28 Sep 2002|
|Setup/Tw561a.ini||14.4 KB||13 Aug 2002|
|Setup/Remove561.ini||174 bytes||1 Dec 2002|
|Setup/Remove561.exe||32.8 KB||26 Nov 2002|
|Setup/Tw561a.src||7.4 KB||13 Aug 2002|
|Setup/dshow508.ax||14.3 KB||20 Sep 2002|
|Setup/setup.exe||30.0 MB||20 Jan 2003|
|Setup/spca561.sys||120.4 KB||14 Jan 2003|