Windows ME, Windows 98
Cool550_98ME.exe (1.4 MB)
2. Download Cool550_98ME.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the Cool550_98ME.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called Cool550_98ME.
5. Double click the Cool550_98ME folder.
6. Locate the Setup.exe icon (blue screen computer), and double click on it.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click finish to restart the computer. After the computer has restarted, open the LCD screen on the camera and plug it in.
9. On the LCD screen, you will have a choice to pick "Camera" or "Disk" Select Camera
10. The Cool5
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 26-May-2004
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|Cool550_98ME/layout.bin||417 bytes||10 Nov 2003|
|Cool550_98ME/Setup.ini||249 bytes||10 Nov 2003|
|Cool550_98ME/Setup.exe||166.9 KB||11 Apr 2001|
|Cool550_98ME/ikernel.ex_||344.9 KB||28 Dec 2001|
|Cool550_98ME/data1.hdr||24.3 KB||10 Nov 2003|
|Cool550_98ME/Setup.inx||135.0 KB||10 Nov 2003|
|Cool550_98ME/data1.cab||952.1 KB||10 Nov 2003|
|Cool550_98ME/data2.cab||14.8 KB||10 Nov 2003|