Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Win2kXP7_93.71.zip (42.3 MB)
93.71 WHQL (2-Nov-2006)
!Setup Notes Win7.txt
nVidia MX440 AGP 4x 8x
Running the installer will fail.
1. Extract to folder
2. Open Device Manager
3. Expand "Display Adapters"
4. Right click on "Standard vga display adapter", may not be exact but close to that label.
5. Choose "Update Driver Software
6. In the new window that opens select "Browse my computer for driver software"
7. Either enter the drive and directory you extracted files to or click "Browse" to locate
8. Once the appropriate directory has been located click "Next"
9. You will be required to restart Windows.
Device Manager will now show "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X"
You will now be able to choose resolut
MagusISS (DG Member) on 21-Apr-2011