1) UNINSTALL all other HP drivers.
2) Install your SCSI card/driver, reboot, verify the scsi controller is working properly.
4) Run the setup file in disk1 folder of the enclosed file package.
4) With computer on plug scanner power in, then connect scsi cable from scanner to computer.
5) Windows will auto-detect the scanner, choose to manually select the driver to install, and select the dir where you unzipped the driver dl'd from this post.
I believe that was the 'right' order. Anyways, I had a hard time finding and getting my 6350C setup to use the ADF automatically. The HP Precision Scan sj675.exe package from hp.com does not work fo