Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows NT3.51, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95
3013.exe (1.1 MB)
unknown (1 Apr 1999)
1. Download this file to a temporary directory on your computer's hard disk drive.
2. Double-click the file in Windows Explorer. The file will self-extract the following files to your computer's C:\Temp directory:
3. Insert a blank, formatted disk into your computer's disk drive.
4. In Windows Explorer, double-click the C:\Temp\install.bat file. The appropriate files will be expanded and copied to the installation disk.
5. In Windows Explorer, double-click the A:\setup.exe file and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
This driver was found on USR's web site: http://www.usr.com/support/drivers-template.asp?prod=s-pccard#3013
John McGaugh (DG Member) on 2005-02-06 14:12:24
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|README.TXT||177 bytes||1 Apr 1999|
|COMPRESS.3C||1.1 MB||1 Apr 1999|
|INSTALL.BAT||133 bytes||28 May 1998|