640ID-In v1.32 (Indonesia):
1. Changes the rate of motor in back-paper stage during print job to avoid a "paper jam" problem.
2. Resolves a "Paper Jam" problem. (Paper may stop before printing or during printing because of unstable sensor detection of photo paper.)
3. Resolves an USB connecting problem.
4. Resolves a problem that might cause "paper out" in the PC mode.
5. Resolves a problem that might cause overcoat layer not even.
6. Resolves a problem that might cause a "cam error" problem.
7. Improves a "ribbon out" problem which happens when the ribbon is not really finished.
|DRIVER NEEDED:Hewlett Packard 895cxi (Windows ME) [Parallel Port] 1 reply||Jul 20, 2007|