NETGEAR WG511v2 Free Driver Download (Official)
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
3.2 (24 Jul 2007)
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
54 Mbps Wireless PC Card 32-bit CardBus
WG511v2 - Software Version 3.2 (support Windows Vista)
Installation, If Upgrading a Previous Installation
1. Select Start > Programs > WG511v2 Smart Wizard > Uninstall NETGEAR WG511v2 Software. The NETGEAR SMART WIZARD Install Assistant window appears.
2. Select Remove, then click Next.
3. Click OK to uninstall.
4. You are asked to restart your computer. You must do this before continuing to the next step.
5. Run the installer, wg511v2_3_2.exe
6. Follow the instructions to complete the installation. (Click Next until reaching a window with a Finish button. Then click Finish.)
7. Windows 98SE and Windows Me users, restart your computer.
Installation, If Doing a First Time Inst
Manivannan (DG Staff Member) on 10/25/2007
Search All NETGEAR WG511v2 Drivers
Recent Discussion on NETGEAR Network / Ethernet Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.