This is the beta release for Vista 32 and 64 bit OS.
Driver Version: 6.1258.1201.2006
1. Fixed the device will be in disable state automatically if this adapter is plugged out from the standby mode PC.
1. Can't control device nor find any AP after plug-out and re-insert adapter several times.
workaround: Plug out and re-insert it again.
2. The adapter won't connect to AP2 in the profile2 automatically if the connected AP1 is powered off or out of range. [only in Vista 32]
3. Click "disconnect" on the connected AP1, then choose "connect to a network" and connect to AP2. Sometimes it will show "can't find this AP".
4. Poor throughput.
5. Signal strength in the sitesurvey list is not totally correct.