NETGEAR WG111 802.11g Wireless USB2.0 Adapter Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
6.1258.1201.2006 (1 Jan 2006)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit)
Link to Page
This is the beta release for Vista 32 and 64 bit OS.
Driver Version: 6.1258.1201.2006
1. Fixed the device will be in disable state automatically if this adapter is plugged out from the standby mode PC.
1. Can't control device nor find any AP after plug-out and re-insert adapter several times.
workaround: Plug out and re-insert it again.
2. The adapter won't connect to AP2 in the profile2 automatically if the connected AP1 is powered off or out of range. [only in Vista 32]
3. Click "disconnect" on the connected AP1, then choose "connect to a network" and connect to AP2. Sometimes it will show "can't find this AP".
4. Poor throughput.
5. Signal strength in the sitesurvey list is not totally correct.
NETGEAR Vista_32_and_64_bit_wg111v2 Only (DG Member) on 11/15/2007
Search All NETGEAR WG111 802.11g Wireless USB2.0 Adapter Drivers
Recent Discussion on NETGEAR Network / Ethernet Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.