Ezonics Breeze Camera USB Free Driver Download
Breeze Camera USB
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 2000, Windows XP
1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download BreezeDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the BreezeDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called BreezeDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the BreezeDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a blue icon).
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Turn the camera on. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this procedure to finish.
10. The Breeze camera s
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004
Already tried it? Give your review
Embed a link to this page
Most Helpful Reviews