1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the drvuvtb.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the drvuvtb.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called drvuvtb.
4. Double click on the folder drvuvtb, then double click on the setup folder.
5. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
6. The camera should now install the drivers automatically, however if it pops up with add new hardware wizard, please continue to section 2.
Already tried it? Give your review.