1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the ezcamiii.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the ezcamiii.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called ezcamiii.
4. Double click on the folder ezcamiii.
5. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
6. The camera should now install the drivers automatically, however if it pops up with add new hardware wizard, please continue to section 2.
Already tried it? Give your review.