Okidata OKIPAGE 8z Free Driver Download (Official)
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
1.0.7 (30 Jan 2002)
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
WindowsXP Driver and Status Monitor for the Okipage 8z. To correctly install the printer follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: "DO NOT" use Add Printer Wizard to install the driver.
1. Plug printer into local machine.
2. Turn printer ON. If the hardware is not automatically detected, reboot the machine.
3. The "Found New Hardware Wizard" will start.
4. Select the radio button "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)".
5. Deselect "Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM...).
6. Select "Include this location in the search".
7. Click the browse button.
8. In the pop-up windows that appears, browse to the location of the driver and select "Ok".
9. In the
Andrews (DG Staff Member) on 8/13/2004
Search All Okidata OKIPAGE 8z Drivers
Recent Discussion on Okidata Printer Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.