what folder you're unzipping it
2. Go to Start
and click on Device Manager
3. Double click on Multimedia
4. Click on 'Reinstall Driver'.
5. The wizard pops up so click on
'Search for a suitable driver for
my device (recommended)' and Next.
6. Under 'Optional Search Locations',
click on 'Specify a Location' and
7. In the box, enter the folder where
you unzipped the file in Step 1
(mine was C \unzipped\riptide).
8. Wait a couple minutes for all the
drivers to install (sound, modem,
gameport, pick any or all of
9. Play a song and it works! Don't