Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000
wn311b_setup_6_0.exe (8.3 MB)
RangeMax NEXT PCI Wireless Adapter
WN311B Firmware Version 6.0 (supports Vista)
1. Download the file to a convenient location such as your desktop.
2. Shut down your computer.
3. Unplug your computer from the wall,Open your computer case. Ground yourself on an outside metal part of the computer, such as a flat surface on the back. Taking care only to touch the silver mounting bracket on the end, remove the adapter from your computer.Replace the computer case.
4. Plug the computer in.
5. Power up the computer and wait for it to reboot.
6. Select Start > All Programs. Then select the card, then Uninstall. Follow the on screen steps to remove the old version of the software.
7. Run Setup file from the fol
Manivannan (DG Staff Member) on 25-Oct-2007