vpusb.exe (1.8 MB)
1. Remove any earlier attempts by going to Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs. Reboot and double-check it is really gone.
2. Turn off power to the scanner.
3. Install vpusb.exe by double-clicking on it. Reboot again (it's like religion, just do it).
4. Install original Genius software. Let it reboot for you.
5. Turn on the scanner. You should see the icon in the tray, and pressing the button on the scanner (or double clicking the icon in the tray) should launch PhotoSuite with the scanner interface activated.
5 (alternate method) Turn on scanner, go to programs, and launch the scanner test program. It should just work.
Keith Odell (DG Member) on 2003-12-04 10:00:00
Already tried it? Give your review.