2. Download BreezeDRV98ME.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the BreezeDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called BreezeDRV98ME.
5. Double click the BreezeDRV98ME folder.
6. Double click the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a blue icon).
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Turn the camera on. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this procedure to finish.
10. The Breeze camera should
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|BreezeDRV98ME/Setup.exe||4.4 MB||10 Mar 2003|