2. Download the phonedrv02.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the Phonedrv02.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called Phonedrv02.
5. Double click the Phonedrv02 folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a computer with a box in front of it.) Double click on the Setup.exe icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Plug the camera into th
Already tried it? Give your review.