2. Download the MegaPlusDRV2000XP.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the MegaPlusDRV2000XP.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called MegaPlusDRV.
5. Double click the MegaPlusDRV folder.
6. Double click on the setup folder and locate a Setup.exe icon (blue screen computer), and double click on it.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer. After the computer has restarted, change the Mode