Op4whyxe.exe (2.1 MB)
IMPORTANT: "DO NOT" use Add Printer Wizard to install the driver.
1. Plug printer into local machine.
2. Turn printer ON. If the hardware is not automatically detected, reboot the machine.
3. The "Found New Hardware Wizard" will start.
4. Select the radio button "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)".
5. Deselect "Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM...).
6. Select "Include this location in the search".
7. Click the browse button.
8. In the pop-up windows that appears, browse to the location of the driver and select "Ok".
9. In the
Andrews (DG Staff Member) on 13-Aug-2004