Windows 98, Windows 95
PHILIPS.INF (5.8 KB)
1. Start Windows 95
2. Click the start button, point to settings , and then click on control Panel'
3. Double-click the display icon, select the settings tab, then select advanced Properties tab.
4. Select ok in the install From Disk dialog box.
5. Now, you can see the Philips monitor is appeared.
6. If the model name of Philips monitor is correct, click ok tab in select Device dialog box.
7. Then, click close tab in advanced Properties dialog box.
8. Now, you can select refresh Rate to change monitor resolution
Alan.Bridson (DG Member) on 7-Jul-2001
Already tried it? Give your review.