54e0l122.exe (345.7 KB)
Bios firmware file
Before you download the BIOS, please check the BIOS ID string. The BIOS ID string contains important information used to find the correct BIOS Upgrade for your computer. The Computer will need to be rebooted to retrieve this information.
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Award Modular BIOS will be seen in the top left of the screen.(Press and hold the Pause key.)
3. Look at the bottom of the screen.
4. You will see a string that looks similar to: 01/09/96-i430FX-2A59CD1LC-00. The BIOS ID is "2A59CD1L".
Download the self-extract file, and then extract the files to a blank floppy disk.
2. Let your computer boot from this disk. It will flash BIOS automatically.
3. After finished to update BIOS, please power off/o
siva (DG Staff Member) on 13-Mar-2005
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|54e0l122.BIN||131.1 KB||4 Nov 1999|
|AUTOEXEC.BAT||43 bytes||12 Jan 2000|
|IO.SYS||224.2 KB||5 May 1999|
|AWDFH707.exe||30.4 KB||17 Mar 1999|
|MSDOS.SYS||9 bytes||5 May 1999|
|COMMAND.COM||94.3 KB||5 May 1999|