To install/add driver do this
0. Unzip file to a catalogon C or D
1. Open control panel, choose System
2. Choose Device Manager and HP ScanJet Scanners
3. Choose Properties-Driver-Update Driver-Select Driver from list-Finish-Ok(To the Question for CD)
4. Select the files from the catalogue you unzipped your files.
5. Check system to see if your driver was succesfully installed.
This driver should also work with the 6200 series.
Already tried it? Give your review.
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|hpsjrfsh.vxd||8.4 KB||8 Oct 1999|
|reg32.dll||6.1 KB||8 Oct 1999|
|vhpscand.vxd||12.4 KB||8 Oct 1999|