1. Remove any older driver from your system.
2. Download the driver to a conveniently easy to find location on your computer.
3. Extract downloaded driver file to your local hard drive for easier retrieval.
4. Locate the folder from the extraction and right click "setup.exe" and select properties.
5. Locate the "Compatibility" tab.
6. Check the box labeled " Run this program for compatibility mode "
7. Select "Windows 2000" and finish the setup by clicking "ok".
8. Run the setup.exe file and follow the onscreen procedure for driver installation.
This at least allowed me to run the install without getting the weird file missing error.
Already tried it? Give your review.