Ezonics EZBinoII USB Free Driver Download
USB Mass Storage Device, Sony USB CD-R/W Drive, Imation USB LS-120 Drive, Sunplus Icatch
Camera Drivers, hdc
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000
Link to Page
1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download BinoDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the BinoDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called BinoDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the BinoDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Double click the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a computer with a cd in front of it).
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Turn the camera on. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this proc
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004
Search All Ezonics EZBinoII USB Drivers
Recent Discussion on Ezonics Camera Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.