Iomega Zip 100 Atapi\IDE Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
Listen up all you Driver Hunting Nuts.
I found the Iomega ftp site. Here is the Dos driver fros that internal zip everyone likes.
follow these instrucions strait from Iomega techs themself.
Please follow the steps below
1. For Dos you need the Guest Utility.
2. Download the 'dosdrvr.ext' from the ftp.iomega.com/english.
3. Extract the files into a folder "Guest".
4. Boot in a command prompt only option in win 95/98.
5. Then run the guest.exe from the guest folder made on the hard drive.
It will recognize the drive.
The first file on the site is a text file describing all the drivers on the site. Have fun and be carefull with the files as the can screw up your pc if you get the wrong ones.
Gabriel S.Boulton (DG Member) on 8/19/2001
Search All Iomega Zip 100 Atapi\IDE Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.