2. Download the newpro02.exe to your desktop.
3. Double click on the newpro02.exe file and click on Unzip.
4. It will create a folder on the desktop named newpro02.
5. Click on the Start button.
6. Click Settings, then click Control Panel.
7. Double click the System icon.
8. Click the Hardware tab, then click the Device Manager button.
9. Plug the camera into your USB port.
10. Look in the list for Imaging Device or Other Devices.
11. Look for either USB camera or Unknown Device. Double click the device.
12. Locate the Reinstall driver button and click on it.
13. Click "Install from a list or specific location: (Advanced)". Click the Next button.
14. Check "Include this location in the search: &
Already tried it? Give your review.