2. Download the EchoDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the EchoDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called EchoDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the EchoDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Driver folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (blue screen computer), and double click on it.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer. After the computer has restarted, change the Mode Dial on